- Thoroughly wash and disinfect all partitions, walls, doors and door knobs.
- Dust and disinfect X-RAY view box
- Dust and disinfect light source box (usually located in the O. R area)
- Wipe, disinfect Suction Regulator System
- Wipe and disinfect AC Vents. (Exterior)
- Wipe and disinfect Light Fixtures. (Exterior)
- Empty trash containers disinfect (in & out) and replace liners
- Wash and disinfect the kick bucket and the Rolling stand (in an out)
- Empty, wipe and disinfect linen hampers (replace liners)
- Wipe and disinfect Rolling chairs and Rolling Stools
- Wipe and disinfect Chair Rails
- Wipe and disinfect Over Head Lights and Arms
- Wipe and disinfect Step Stool
- Wipe and disinfect Mayo Stand
- Thoroughly wipe and disinfect O. R Table (Base)
- Dust and disinfect Electrosurgical Generator
- Wipe and disinfect I. V. Poles
- Dust X-Ray equipment.
- Wipe and disinfect counter top and computers at the Nurse and Doctor Area
- Dust mop and wet mop floors surfaces using a disinfecting solution
- Wipe and disinfect Supply Cabinet
- Remove Iodine stains (Floor surface)
- Dust walls
HEPACIDE QUAT II
Kills Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), HIV-1 (AIDS virus), kills herpes simplex type 2 and Influenza A2/ Hong Kong viruses on hard, inanimate nonporous environmental surfaces.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for HEPACIDE QUAT II and other cleaning products are available at the Janitorial Closet.